The Women & Gender Collaborative connects and promotes efforts which support the University’s mission to improve campus culture and climate around gender and make CSU the best place for women to work and learn.
The Women & Gender Collaborative is a presidential initiative that creates digital and physical spaces to heighten the level of education and critical engagement among the campus community regarding women and gender-related topics and issues.
- Broadly focuses on interests of administration, faculty, staff, and students related to women and gender
- Builds, supports, and informs collaborative efforts among diverse partners and programs
- Provides resources and opportunities for increased education and engagement to improve campus culture and climate
- Offers consultation for related program development across campus units
- Projects include: The Women & Gender Collaborative Grant Program
- Follow the Collaborative on Facebook for more information and resources.